Traditional Scottish Wedding Bagpipes


Contact Graeme Smith

Phone: 770-851-9879


I am located in Kentucky, United States of America.


I have alot of experience in playing for weddings either at church building or in a picturesque outdoor setting.

  • Most times I play as guests arrive, or seat themselves, for about 15-20 minutes. Typical tunes for this are Marches or Hornpipes.
  • I have normally played as the Bridal party enters (processional). Usually I would play one march tune for Bridesmaids and another for the Bride.
  • Again, normally, I play as the Newly-Weds exit the church building, or in the case of an outdoor event, as you walk away from the front.
  • I can also play Newly-Weds into reception (normally to their seats at the top table if appropriate). Typical tunes are Rab's Wedding or The Highland Wedding March.
  • Typical tunes used at weddings are, but not restriced to:
    Mhairi's Wedding,
    Highland Laddie,
    Highland Cathedral,
    or Fiona's Wedding.

Note- Tunes, etc can be adjusted to suit your needs or wants.


The cost all depends how long you want me to play, and at how long I am at the venue. Traveling expenses are extra especially if air travel and hotel stay are required. When I can drive to and from the wedding in one day the fuel cost is $0.50 per mile traveled from my home location.

Any questions or if you want other sample music please get in touch:

Phone: 770-851-9879